- 0202.October.Mondayhttp://alpineaaa.org/index.php/wdevent/alzheimers-epidemic-research-progress-hope/Vilar Performing Arts Center68 Avondale Ln, Beaver Creek, CO 81620
Reserve your FREE TICKET Today!
Monday, October 2nd, 2017
Vilar Performing Arts Center
Tickets required: VilarPac.org
Maria Carrillo (consultant for the movie Still Alice) will be coming to Vail Valley to give her dynamic presentation about the biggest epidemic in our medical history. Maria is the foremost expert on the latest research and our prognosis as a global community.
- 0909.October.Mondayhttp://alpineaaa.org/index.php/wdevent/roaring-fork-valley-senior-law-day/El Jebel Community Center20 Eagle County Drive, El Jebel, CO 81623, USA
Monday, October 9th
9:00 am – 3:30 pm
Eagle County Building, El Jebel
Featuring Keynote Speaker Dr. Harry R. Moody, Ph.D.
Renowned author of 100+ published works on aging and former VP and Director of Academic Affairs for AARP
“Finding and Seeking Resilience in Later Life”
Your RSVP by October 4th includes:
- Full day of concurrent sessions on wills/trusts, powers of attorney, living wills, probate, fraud, planning for long-term care, dementia, and more.
- A copy of the 2017 Colorado Senior Law Handbook (while supplies last)
- FREE 1 on 1 attorney consultation (first come, first served)
- Lunch and refreshments
Closing panel: “From the Frontline: Courtroom Perspectives”
Honorable Judge John Neiley, Honorable Judge Fred Gannett, and District Attorney Jeff Cheney
To sign-up for a 1 on 1 session with a lawyer contact:
email@example.com or 970-945-8858
- 1313.October.Fridayhttp://alpineaaa.org/index.php/wdevent/gypsum-low-vision-adaptive-technology-presentation/Gypsum Public LibraryLundgren Blvd, Gypsum, CO 81637, USA
Do you or someone you love have Macular Degeneration?
Do you want to learn more about it AND test out the newest adaptive equipment.
Free Low Vision Adaptive Technology Presentation
October 13th, 2017
12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.