- 2828.May.SundayNo events
- 2929.May.MondayNo events
- 3030.May.TuesdayNo events
- 3131.May.Wednesday83 Nancy's Place, Frisco, CO, United Stateshttp://alpineaaa.org/index.php/wdevent/national-senior-health-fitness-day/83 Nancy's Place, Frisco, CO, United States
An estimated 100,000 older adults will participate in local fitness activities throughout the country as part of the 24th annual National Sen-ior Health & Fitness Day (NSHFD), the nation’s largest health promotion event for older adults. “With Movement…There’s Improvement” is the 2017 national event theme.
Organized as a public/private good health partnership by the Mature Market Resource Center (MMRC), Senior Health & Fitness Day will offer fitness activities for older adults at more than 1,000 locations including hospitals, park and recreation departments, senior centers, health clubs, retirement communities, houses of worship, health departments and other community locations. The event is always held on the last Wednesday in May as part of Older Americans Month activities.
We will host different fitness and wellness activities from 10:00 am—2:00 pm. Why not try out something new this year? We will have pre-views of different fitness activities, blood pressure checks, nutrition in-formation and much more. You will want to attend for the giveaways and enter into the drawing.
10:00 am – 2:00 pm
No sign up is required83 Nancy's Place, Frisco, CO, United Stateshttp://alpineaaa.org/index.php/wdevent/lets-talk-opioids/83 Nancy's Place, Frisco, CO, United States
May 31, 2017
5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Summit County Public Health invites medical providers, NPs, PAs, dentists, behavioral health providers and others to attend this FREE local professional development opportunity.
TED-Style Talks Will Include:
- Clinical Pearls for Safe Opioid Prescribing, Dr. Steven Wright
- Laws, Regulations and Guidelines, Dr. Robert Valuck
- Current Scams and How to Prevent Them, Shane Tiernan-Purdue
- Tools for Education and Consultation: Project ECHO, Dr. Richard Valesquez
- Tools for Safe Prescribing and Monitoring: OpiSafe, Dr. Robert Valuck
- Medication Assisted Treatment, Denise Vinconi & Dr. Lesley Brooks
Register at https://letstalkopioids.eventbrite.com
CONTACT: Amy Wineland: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 0101.June.ThursdayNo events
- 0202.June.FridayNo events
- 0303.June.SaturdayNo events