- 1010.September.SundayNo events
- 1111.September.Monday500 S Frontage Rd E, Vail, CO 81657, USAhttp://alpineaaa.org/index.php/wdevent/senior-horticultural-therapy-2-2/500 S Frontage Rd E, Vail, CO 81657, USA
Senior Horticultural Therapy
Program is FREE to Eagle County Seniors.
May 22 – Pot Painting & Lunch
July 24 – Flower Planting & Lunch
September 11 – Cooking Demo & Lunch
11:00 am – 1:00 pm
A shuttle is provided to/from programs.
For more detailed information and registration contact:
Betty Ford Alpine Gardens
970-476-0103 ext. 3
- 1212.September.TuesdayNo events
- 1313.September.Wednesday83 Nancy's Place, Frisco, CO, United Stateshttp://alpineaaa.org/index.php/wdevent/conversations-on-aging/83 Nancy's Place, Frisco, CO, United States
Join our Frisco Regional Meeting:
Colorado Conversations on Aging
Summit County Community and Senior Center
(lunch will be provided)
- CLICK HERE
- 970-468-0295 x 122
Help Colorado plan for our future. Add your voice to the conversation.
- 1414.September.ThursdayNo events
- 1515.September.Friday14 Midland Ave, Basalt, CO 81621, USAhttp://alpineaaa.org/index.php/wdevent/homefit-for-seniors/14 Midland Ave, Basalt, CO 81621, USA
Friday, September 15th
11:00 am – 2:00 pm
RSVP by September 12th
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU!
RSVP by calling the Senior Center at 970-920-5432 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
LEARN ABOUT EASY HOME MODIFICATIONS THAT WILL ALLOW YOU
TO AGE IN PLACE LONGER. Everyone will receive a copy of the HomeFit Guide.
Presentations from 11 a.m.–1 p.m. will include information on:
Experts & Representatives will be available from 1–2 p.m.
for your specific questions & challenges.
• Weatherization Programs: Home heating,
refrigerators, water heaters, lighting & air leakage
• Free Home Energy Assessments including
complimentary quick-fix products
• Accessibility Modifications
• Funding, Financing & Rebates
• Available Contractors in the Valley
- 1616.September.SaturdayNo events